We are pleased to inform you that the International Symposium “Topical Problems of Nonlinear Wave Physics” (NWP-2021) will be held in Nizhny Novgorod from September 19 through September 22, 2021.
We had to postpone the NWP symposium scheduled for 2020 due to the pandemic restrictions. Unfortunately, there is still no opportunity to hold the symposium on board the river ship this summer. So, it was decided to organize NWP-2021 onshore as a combined on-line and off-line event. Those who will have no opportunity to attend the symposium in person, will take part in it on ZOOM. It will be possible to make presentations either immediately on ZOOM or send a presentation or a movie to the organizers beforehand.
As before, the symposium will be devoted to the recent progress in the interrelated fields of the physics of nonlinear waves with applications to systems of different origin and will include three parallel Topical Conferences:
- NWP-1: Nonlinear Dynamics of Oscillatory Systems
- NWP-2: Extreme Photonics
- NWP-3: Nonlinear Phenomena in the Atmosphere and Ocean
and a few workshops:
- Russian-Chinese Workshop “Ultra Intense Laser Technology and Intense Field Physics”
- Nonlinear and Quantum Optics in Confined Systems
- Big Data and Machine Learning in Geophysics
- Hydrological Problems of the Volga river basin
- Electromagnetic Environment of the Earth